Lina / HSS version 5.1.6 and later includes an updated version of the integrated WEB service.
Unlike previous versions, the service verifies that it can create a socket in both IP-V4 and IP-V6 protocols.
If one of the protocols is unavailable as it seems to be the case for ipv6 on some Linux distributions, ade_server stops.
Consult your OS / distribution documentation to make ipv6 available
Articles / Posts
- Advisory ID: MIRIA-2021-0001
- Log4J / Log4Shell vulnerabilities
- Advisory ID : LINA/ADE-2021-0001
- How Miria distributes Jobs to Datamovers
- Best practices to increase the level of security ADE/LINA
- Restore Miria PostgreSQL DB – Windows
- Restore Miria PostgreSQL DB – Linux
- How to start the catalog maintenance task
- Tina Schedule the catalog maintenance task
- Atempo Licence Manager setup fails on debian 10
- Lina – EN (15)
- Miria – EN (6)
- Tina – EN (13)