Usergroup Atempo > Lina - EN > Lina : Troubleshooting & Security > ADE refuses to start after upgrade to 5.1.6 or later because ipv6 is unavailable
ADE refuses to start after upgrade to 5.1.6 or later because ipv6 is unavailable
24 July 2020 Marc Verheyen Lina - EN, Lina : Troubleshooting & Security
Lina / HSS version 5.1.6 and later includes an updated version of the integrated WEB service.
Unlike previous versions, the service verifies that it can create a socket in both IP-V4 and IP-V6 protocols.
If one of the protocols is unavailable as it seems to be the case for ipv6 on some Linux distributions, ade_server stops.
Consult your OS / distribution documentation to make ipv6 available
Articles / Posts
- Lina 6.1 Controlled Release is available on-demand
- PowerShell for Lina 6.0
- Advisory ID : LINA/ADE-2023-0002
- Advisory ID : LINA/ADE-2023-0001
- Time Navigator 4.6.9 Hyper-V Software Alert
- Tina 4.7.1 GA is available !
- Miria install error on a Linux server without X11
- HSS Replication requires attention when upgrading to 5.x
- LINA Agents 5.3.4
- Miria 3.15 GA is available
- Lina – EN (21)
- Miria – EN (8)
- Tina – EN (17)