As announced by Adobe in 2017, its web plugin Flash is going to reach its end of life on December 31st 2020.
After this date, not only will Adobe no longer distribute the software or provide any patches or updates BUT ALSO all current web browsers will no longer be able to run Flash.
As a result, Flash-based interfaces will no longer work.
Although we have undertaken to replace our Flash interfaces with HTML5 technology, this announcement nevertheless impacts certain versions of Atempo solutions and requires some action from users and administrators.
Even if backup and restore operations are not impacted, an update may be necessary to continue administering and operating the solutions under normal conditions.
You will find below the list of products, versions and platforms concerned as well as the actions to be carried out:
How to update your products versions?
- If your product is currently under maintenance, connect to your Atempo support account to download the updates.
- If your product maintenance is not current, please contact your Atempo partner or Atempo representative.
For general information about Flash end of life please refer to Adobe FAQ,
Articles / Posts
- Advisory ID: MIRIA-2021-0001
- Log4J / Log4Shell vulnerabilities
- Advisory ID : LINA/ADE-2021-0001
- How Miria distributes Jobs to Datamovers
- Best practices to increase the level of security ADE/LINA
- Restore Miria PostgreSQL DB – Windows
- Restore Miria PostgreSQL DB – Linux
- How to start the catalog maintenance task
- Tina Schedule the catalog maintenance task
- Atempo Licence Manager setup fails on debian 10
- Lina – EN (15)
- Miria – EN (6)
- Tina – EN (13)