On Linux, ACSLS depends on the “libnsl” system library.
This library is preinstalled on most Linux distribution. If not, you will see the following error message:
$TINA_HOME/Vtl/Bin/ACSLS/ssi: error loading shared libraries: libnsl.so.1 File not found
In this case, you must install this library. On Red Hat, CentOS and compatible systems, use “yum install libnsl”.
On Debian-based distributions, the library is part of the “libc6” basic package, so there should be no issue.
Else you must find the name of the package providing this library, depending on the distribution.
Articles / Posts
- Time Navigator 4.6.9 Hyper-V Software Alert
- Tina 4.7.1 GA is available !
- Miria install error on a Linux server without X11
- HSS Replication requires attention when upgrading to 5.x
- LINA Agents 5.3.4
- Miria 3.15 GA is available
- Lina Linux agent space issue Tracker.db
- Tina ports modification
- Advisory ID: MIRIA-2021-0001
- Log4J / Log4Shell vulnerabilities
- Lina – EN (17)
- Miria – EN (8)
- Tina – EN (17)