On Linux, ACSLS depends on the “libnsl” system library.
This library is preinstalled on most Linux distribution. If not, you will see the following error message:
$TINA_HOME/Vtl/Bin/ACSLS/ssi: error loading shared libraries: libnsl.so.1 File not found
In this case, you must install this library. On Red Hat, CentOS and compatible systems, use “yum install libnsl”.
On Debian-based distributions, the library is part of the “libc6” basic package, so there should be no issue.
Else you must find the name of the package providing this library, depending on the distribution.
Articles / Posts
- Advisory ID: MIRIA-2021-0001
- Log4J / Log4Shell vulnerabilities
- Advisory ID : LINA/ADE-2021-0001
- How Miria distributes Jobs to Datamovers
- Best practices to increase the level of security ADE/LINA
- Restore Miria PostgreSQL DB – Windows
- Restore Miria PostgreSQL DB – Linux
- How to start the catalog maintenance task
- Tina Schedule the catalog maintenance task
- Atempo Licence Manager setup fails on debian 10
- Lina – EN (15)
- Miria – EN (6)
- Tina – EN (13)