Miria 22.214.171.124 is available for Download
Note: in rare cases, the graphical installation or upgrade hangs at 34% and the related log file shows a memory error. This problem will be fixed in a coming new version.
To get out of this lock, restart the system and retry.
This problem doesn’t exhibit using the CLI mode.
CLI mode example on Windows:
- edit and update the self documented file silent_install.txt to suit your needs (eg, at the minimum for an upgrade, uncomment the line SERVER_BACKUP=DONE), then copy it in th esame folder as installMiria.exe.
- run command installMiria.exe -i silent
***Warning*** the simple example above could be not adapted to your configuration.
Sujets / Topics
- Recent Tina versions require CentOS 7 minimum
- Lina 5.3.4 requires CentOS 7 minimum
- How to remove the HTTP port in Miria
- Miria 2022 (3.15) is available
- Lina Linux agent space issue Tracker.db
- How to generate an AER in MIRIA or ADA
- Lina is not impacted by the SpringShell vulnerability CVE-2022-22965
- Tina is not impacted by the SpringShell vulnerability CVE-2022-22965
- Miria is not impacted by the SpringShell vulnerability CVE-2022-22965
- New Tech Paper on M365