Tagged: Tina 4.7
- This topic has 7 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 3 months, 2 weeks ago by Eric Collart.
9 January 2023 at 16 h 04 min #13166Eric CollartKeymaster
Dear Customers and Partners,
We are pleased to announce the General availability of TINA 4.7.1, Atempo’s data protection solution, with enhanced user experience, Microsoft 365 backup and ransomware proof features.
To learn more about Tina 4.7.1 new features, you can watch the launch webinar replay here: Tina 4.7.1 lauch webinar
Tina 4.7.1 New Features
· S3 Object Lock
· Enforced password policy
· Enhanced Microsoft 365 backup
· New backup target
· New Web Ui features
· More compatibilities
Data Immutability with S3 object lock
Tina 4.7.1 brings the immutability of objects saved on S3 storage.
Real anti-ransomware weapon, this new version of Tina offers two immutability modes : Governance or Compliance.
Activated, it is impossible for an attacker to launch malicious encryption of data protected by Tina on an Object S3 storage.
Enhanced Microsoft 365 backup
Improved backup and restore performance, simplified M365 account setup by Tina.
This new version provides better support for M365 applications and allows you to start your M365 backup in only few minutes.
Other new features :
- New password policy
- Enhanced Disk Storage: Use deduplication appliance as backup storage
- Web Ui continues to grow
- Alma Linux 8.5, Rocky Linux 8.5, Oracle Linux 8.5
- Windows Server 2022….
22 February 2023 at 11 h 18 min #13908
1 March 2023 at 10 h 28 min #14017
10 March 2023 at 16 h 00 min #14148
23 May 2023 at 13 h 56 min #15098
7 June 2023 at 10 h 21 min #15265
10 July 2023 at 15 h 11 min #16220
11 August 2023 at 9 h 19 min #16922
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Sujets / Topics
- Tina 4.8.1 GA is available
- Lina 6.1 is available
- Tina 4.8.1 Controlled Release is available
- PowerShell for Lina 6.0
- Advisory ID : LINA/ADE-2023-0002
- Advisory ID : LINA/ADE-2023-0001
- Miria 4.0 is available
- Lina 6.0 is available !
- Tina 4.7.1 GA is available
- Recent Tina versions require CentOS 7 minimum