- This topic is empty.
10 December 2021 at 21 h 40 min #11000Marc VerheyenKeymaster
Advisory ID : LINA/ADE-2021-0001
CVSSv3 Range : 8.4-9.8
Issue Date : 2021-12-03
Release Patch : 2021-12-03
SQL Injection vulnerability exists in LINA in admin console via the login page
LINA / ADE admin console
From 5.0 to 5.2 of Lina
From 5.0 to 5.2 for ADE
Problem type :
Improper Neutralization of Special Elements used in an SQL Command in LINA version 5.0 to 5.2 on admin console allow attackers to obtain sensitive database information in order to get administration access.
Mitigations or workaround :
Install security update patch 5.2.2RC_B1695 or get the GA version Lina 5.3.0
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Sujets / Topics
- Tina 4.8.1 GA is available
- Lina 6.1 is available
- Tina 4.8.1 Controlled Release is available
- PowerShell for Lina 6.0
- Advisory ID : LINA/ADE-2023-0002
- Advisory ID : LINA/ADE-2023-0001
- Miria 4.0 is available
- Lina 6.0 is available !
- Tina 4.7.1 GA is available
- Recent Tina versions require CentOS 7 minimum