- This topic is empty.
22 December 2021 at 20 h 32 min #11057
Advisory ID: MIRIA-2021-0001
CVSSv3 Range: 5.7-6.5
Issue Date: 2022-01-XX
Release Patch: 2022-01-XX
A vulnerability in API expose sensitive Information to an remote user
MIRIA admin console
3.10, 3.11, 3.12, 3.13
Problem type :
A vulnerability in API through admin console could allow a remote user to obtain sensitive information
Mitigation or workaround :
Install security update precisely the patch 3.14.02
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Sujets / Topics
- Miria 2021 R2 is available
- Advisory ID: MIRIA-2021-0001
- Log4Shell vulnerability CVE-2021-44228
- Atempo Forums, how to use ?
- Advisory ID : LINA/ADE-2021-0001
- Equivalence of Miria versions
- Why task converted from Contribute to Echo does not delete data on destination ?
- How Miria distributes Jobs to Datamovers
- Miria 2021R1 aka 126.96.36.199 is available
- Restore Miria PostgreSQL DB – Linux