- This topic has 0 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 1 year, 9 months ago by olivier covas.
2 March 2022 at 12 h 03 min #11474olivier covasParticipant
Applicable to working and correctly installed configurations.
You can solve 80% of SharePoint backup issues by applying Actions :
1) Restarting Tina VSS requestors on WSS Server and SQL Server
2) Checking VSS writer SharePoint state (on SharePoint server) using vssadmin list writers command
> Status failed : waiting for completion
3) To reset this writer, restarting service Microsoft VSS SharePoint : no impact on SharePoint exploitation
4) Checking again VSS writer SharePoint state (on SharePoint server) using vssadmin list writers command
>Status : Stable
5) Checking VSS writer SQL state (on SQL server) using vssadmin list writers command
> Status different of Stable
6) To reset this writer, restarting service Microsoft VSS SQL writer : small impact during the restart for the SQL server always ON but during the stop state
7) Checking again VSS writer SQL state (on SQL server) using vssadmin list writers command > stable
8 ) Restarting Time Navigator Sharepoint backup > success
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Sujets / Topics
- Tina 4.8.1 GA is available
- Lina 6.1 is available
- Tina 4.8.1 Controlled Release is available
- PowerShell for Lina 6.0
- Advisory ID : LINA/ADE-2023-0002
- Advisory ID : LINA/ADE-2023-0001
- Miria 4.0 is available
- Lina 6.0 is available !
- Tina 4.7.1 GA is available
- Recent Tina versions require CentOS 7 minimum