- This topic is empty.
20 September 2022 at 14 h 51 min #12102Marc VerheyenKeymaster
Customer complains agent gets out of sync protected volume is no longer increasing
Typically rather large file server running Linux with the agent installed by default in /opt
Typical log :
– Special error (13) on sqlite3_step : ( 13 : database or disk is full ) for DB = “/opt/HNDB/AgtDb/Tracker.db”
Initial scan gets many objects hence the tracker.db file gets quite large
Since on « standard » Linux install the root filesystem is tailored rather small this might end up by filling up the filesystem.
Move the HNDB directory to a larger area
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Sujets / Topics
- Lina 6.0 is available !
- Tina 4.7.1 GA is available
- Recent Tina versions require CentOS 7 minimum
- Lina 5.3.4 requires CentOS 7 minimum
- How to remove the HTTP port in Miria
- Miria 2022 (3.15) is available
- Lina Linux agent space issue Tracker.db
- How to generate an AER in MIRIA or ADA
- Lina is not impacted by the SpringShell vulnerability CVE-2022-22965
- Tina is not impacted by the SpringShell vulnerability CVE-2022-22965