- This topic is empty.
16 December 2021 at 10 h 08 min #11033
ATEMPO products are also not impacted by CVE-2021-45105 and CVE-2021-45046
About the Log4Shell vulnerability
A zero-day vulnerability “Log4Shell” (CVE-2021-44228) has been disclosed on 9 December 2021 and is already actively being exploited.
Are ATEMPO products affected by this vulnerability?
Investigation has concluded that ATEMPO products are not impacted by the Log4Shell vulnerability.
We have checked the use of the affected software components for all Atempo products. This applies to the entire product range for both current and out-of-date versions.
To learn more about the CVE:
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Sujets / Topics
- Miria 2021 R2 is available
- Advisory ID: MIRIA-2021-0001
- Log4Shell vulnerability CVE-2021-44228
- Atempo Forums, how to use ?
- Advisory ID : LINA/ADE-2021-0001
- Equivalence of Miria versions
- Why task converted from Contribute to Echo does not delete data on destination ?
- How Miria distributes Jobs to Datamovers
- Miria 2021R1 aka 184.108.40.206 is available
- Restore Miria PostgreSQL DB – Linux