Tagged: Miria 2022
- This topic has 8 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 2 months, 2 weeks ago by Eric Collart.
26 September 2022 at 15 h 18 min #12185Eric CollartKeymaster
Dear Customers and Partners,
We are pleased to announce the availability of Miria 3.15, Atempo’s data management platform, with enhanced features and improved storage capabilities.
To learn more about Miria 3.15 new features, please review our on-demand webinar.
Miria 3.15 New Features
Miria Archiving for Web UI
After migration, backup and successive add-on of the Easy Move feature, archiving is now the fourth service fully manageable from the web interface.
The web interface has been redesigned and reorganized to make user experience easier and more efficient.
With the new web interface, more intuitive and easier to use, Miria administrators can optimize their archive-related activities such as project management, task creation and monitoring, and metadata searching.
This release also makes it easier to perform multi-criteria AND/OR searches. Parameter management is now available in the Web admin.
New storage capabilities
- FastScan capability for DDN’s IntelliFlash
- New support for creating and managing Worm tape media with Miria
- New support for WekaFS, Seagate Lyve cloud
- Updated support for object storages, such as DataCore Swarm and Quantum ActiveScale
- Support for new LTFS version 2.5.1 and new release 5.4 of Sony’s Optical Disk Archive (ODA)
- Ability to replicate object lock between S3 storages
- Support of object lock with Scality’s S3 compatible storage
17 October 2022 at 17 h 06 min #12260
10 November 2022 at 10 h 45 min #12332
15 December 2022 at 8 h 59 min #12765
5 January 2023 at 15 h 55 min #13092
30 January 2023 at 14 h 11 min #13593
10 March 2023 at 10 h 18 min #14140
25 May 2023 at 18 h 12 min #15130
10 July 2023 at 16 h 26 min #16223
- The forum ‘Miria : Product’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Sujets / Topics
- Tina 4.8.1 GA is available
- Lina 6.1 is available
- Tina 4.8.1 Controlled Release is available
- PowerShell for Lina 6.0
- Advisory ID : LINA/ADE-2023-0002
- Advisory ID : LINA/ADE-2023-0001
- Miria 4.0 is available
- Lina 6.0 is available !
- Tina 4.7.1 GA is available
- Recent Tina versions require CentOS 7 minimum