- This topic is empty.
22 April 2022 at 9 h 51 min #11614Eric CollartKeymaster
SpringShell vulnerability CVE-2022-22965
About the SpringShell vulnerability
A zero-day vulnerability “SpringShell” (CVE-2022-22965) has been disclosed on 31 March 2022 along with proofs of concept on exploitability.
Is ATEMPO products affected by this vulnerability?
Investigation has concluded that ATEMPO products are not impacted by the SpringShell vulnerability.
Spring Boot is not used in any Atempo products which are then unafected. This applies to the entire product range for both current and out-of-date versions.
To learn more about the CVE:
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Sujets / Topics
- Lina 6.0 is available !
- Tina 4.7.1 GA is available
- Recent Tina versions require CentOS 7 minimum
- Lina 5.3.4 requires CentOS 7 minimum
- How to remove the HTTP port in Miria
- Miria 2022 (3.15) is available
- Lina Linux agent space issue Tracker.db
- How to generate an AER in MIRIA or ADA
- Lina is not impacted by the SpringShell vulnerability CVE-2022-22965
- Tina is not impacted by the SpringShell vulnerability CVE-2022-22965