Home › Forums › Miria forums – EN › Miria : Troubleshooting & Security › Miria is not impacted by vulnerability CVE-2021-40438
- This topic is empty.
16 March 2022 at 11 h 43 min #11522Eric CollartKeymaster
CVE-2021-40438 Apache HTTP Server
15 mars 2022 Product Security Team Miria : Troubleshooting & Security
About this Apache HTTP Server vulnerability
A vulnerability (CVE-2021-40438) has been disclosed on 2 September 2021 and has been fixed on 16 September 2021 in Apache HTTP Server version 2.4.49.
Are ATEMPO products affected by this vulnerability?
Investigation has concluded that ATEMPO products are not impacted by this vulnerability.
We have checked the use of the affected software components for Miria. This applies to the entire product range for both current and out-of-date versions.
Other Atempo products are not affected either, as they do not use Apache HTTP Server.
To learn more about the CVE:
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Sujets / Topics
- Tina 4.8.1 Controlled Release is available
- PowerShell for Lina 6.0
- Advisory ID : LINA/ADE-2023-0002
- Advisory ID : LINA/ADE-2023-0001
- Miria 4.0 is available
- Lina 6.0 is available !
- Tina 4.7.1 GA is available
- Recent Tina versions require CentOS 7 minimum
- Lina 5.3.4 requires CentOS 7 minimum
- How to remove the HTTP port in Miria
Tous les articles
Tous les sujets (forums)
All Topics (forums)