- This topic has 0 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 1 year, 11 months ago by Eric Collart.
26 October 2021 at 16 h 16 min #10480Eric CollartKeymaster
Note: Restoration method changed for Miria 2021 R2 (3.14) and later, the below procedure cannot be used for those newer versions.
Tested with Miria 184.108.40.206 installed in folder c:\Miria on a Windows Server 2019 Standard.
Standard PostgreSQL port 5433 is used.
Test DB to restore is compressed, named TESTDB_5433_DATA_Backup.bz2 and located in Administrator’s download folder.
Note: this article doesn’t handle AMM databse restore.
- Prepare new Windows server
- Let first Windows updates run and reboot
- Install good version of Miria Server + AMM Server if needed
- Install Admin UI or use the Web UI
- Connect to Miria as Admin (and define first password)
- Disconnect Admin
- Start a Command Prompt as Administrator
- Stop services:
- net stop ADA
- net stop mm_agent
- net stop mm_server
- net stop mm_db
- net stop ADADB_ADA
- Check there is no more process with name starting by “ada” (Task Manager)
- Rename actual data folder to data.old
- cd c:\Miria\Database\PostgreSQL
- move data data.old
- Copy an empty data cluster (provided by Miria)
- mkdir data
- copy c:\Miria\Tools\empty_ADA_cluster.zip c:\Miria\Database\PostgreSQL\data
- cd data
- PowerShell Expand-Archive -Path empty_ADA_cluster.zip -DestinationPath .
- Copy the previous database configuration
- copy ..\data.old\postgresql.conf .
- Restart the PostgreSQL ADADB_ADA service
- net start ADADB_ADA
- Unzip the backup file if compressed
- c:\Miria\Tools\bzip2 -d C:\Users\Administrator\Downloads\TESTDB_5433_DATA_Backup.bz2
- Restore the database
- cd c:\Miria\Database\PostgreSQL\bin
- psql.exe -p 5433 -q -f ..\TESTDB_5433_DATA_Backup -U postgres
- Enter “postgres” without the quote as password
- Restart Miria services
- net start mm_db
- net start mm_server
- net start mm_agent
- net start ADA
- If all OK, don’t forget to set back all services in “automatic”
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Sujets / Topics
- Tina 4.8.1 GA is available
- Lina 6.1 is available
- Tina 4.8.1 Controlled Release is available
- PowerShell for Lina 6.0
- Advisory ID : LINA/ADE-2023-0002
- Advisory ID : LINA/ADE-2023-0001
- Miria 4.0 is available
- Lina 6.0 is available !
- Tina 4.7.1 GA is available
- Recent Tina versions require CentOS 7 minimum