Tagged: 4.6.6 upgrade
- This topic has 2 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 1 year, 11 months ago by Marc Verheyen.
28 May 2020 at 15 h 54 min #9096Marc VerheyenKeymaster
When upgrading or installing tina 4.6.6 and higher you need license server 11.16.5 or higher
Make sure to upgrade the license server before doing the ATN upgrade and keep in mind that your license server might be on a different platform/ system
8 March 2021 at 17 h 56 min #9835Céline LAMBERTParticipant
could it be possible to upgrade TINA 2020 Installation Guide in order to follow this recommandation ?
8 March 2021 at 18 h 00 min #9836Marc VerheyenKeymaster
Your suggestion has been forwarded to the documentation team
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Sujets / Topics
- Lina 6.0 is available !
- Tina 4.7.1 GA is available
- Recent Tina versions require CentOS 7 minimum
- Lina 5.3.4 requires CentOS 7 minimum
- How to remove the HTTP port in Miria
- Miria 2022 (3.15) is available
- Lina Linux agent space issue Tracker.db
- How to generate an AER in MIRIA or ADA
- Lina is not impacted by the SpringShell vulnerability CVE-2022-22965
- Tina is not impacted by the SpringShell vulnerability CVE-2022-22965