The catalog maintenance task is to be run daily by default scheduled at noon.
The task does housekeeping in the catalog and insures the synchronization between the catalog and the HVDS storage.
In certain circumstances it might be needed to suspend the maintenance task
This can be done by positioning the tunable below
disable_catalog_gc = yes
Attention : DO NOT leave the task disabled to long as the next maintenance job will take more time and the catalog size and vulnerability will be impacted.
Articles / Posts
- Time Navigator 4.6.9 Hyper-V Software Alert
- Tina 4.7.1 GA is available !
- Miria install error on a Linux server without X11
- HSS Replication requires attention when upgrading to 5.x
- LINA Agents 5.3.4
- Miria 3.15 GA is available
- Lina Linux agent space issue Tracker.db
- Tina ports modification
- Advisory ID: MIRIA-2021-0001
- Log4J / Log4Shell vulnerabilities
- Lina – EN (17)
- Miria – EN (8)
- Tina – EN (17)