An issue has been detected in version 5.3.4 of the Lina agents handling the automated updates.
This will have an impact on the next update that will fail if the version to upgrade to is not having 0 as the 3th digit in the version hence 126.96.36.19969 will fail where 188.8.131.5267 will succeed.
To avoid customers to run in these issues we have withdraw the 5.3.4 agent software from distribution.
Customers can download and install 5.3.3 version agents.
If there is a particular need for a fix not available in 5.3.3 the upcoming 5.3.5RC version can be provided until the 5.3.5 package is released GA in a few day’s.
Articles / Posts
- PowerShell for Lina 6.0
- Advisory ID : LINA/ADE-2023-0002
- Advisory ID : LINA/ADE-2023-0001
- Time Navigator 4.6.9 Hyper-V Software Alert
- Tina 4.7.1 GA is available !
- Miria install error on a Linux server without X11
- HSS Replication requires attention when upgrading to 5.x
- LINA Agents 5.3.4
- Miria 3.15 GA is available
- Lina Linux agent space issue Tracker.db
- Lina – EN (20)
- Miria – EN (8)
- Tina – EN (17)