An issue has been detected in version 5.3.4 of the Lina agents handling the automated updates.
This will have an impact on the next update that will fail if the version to upgrade to is not having 0 as the 3th digit in the version hence 22.214.171.12469 will fail where 126.96.36.19967 will succeed.
To avoid customers to run in these issues we have withdraw the 5.3.4 agent software from distribution.
Customers can download and install 5.3.3 version agents.
If there is a particular need for a fix not available in 5.3.3 the upcoming 5.3.5RC version can be provided until the 5.3.5 package is released GA in a few day’s.
Articles / Posts
- LINA Agents 5.3.4
- Miria 3.15 GA is available
- Lina Linux agent space issue Tracker.db
- Tina ports modification
- Advisory ID: MIRIA-2021-0001
- Log4J / Log4Shell vulnerabilities
- Advisory ID : LINA/ADE-2021-0001
- How Miria distributes Jobs to Datamovers
- Best practices to increase the level of security ADE/LINA
- Restore Miria PostgreSQL DB – Windows
- Lina – EN (17)
- Miria – EN (7)
- Tina – EN (14)