ATEMPO products are also not impacted by CVE-2021-45105 and CVE-2021-45046
About the Log4Shell vulnerability
A zero-day vulnerability “Log4Shell” (CVE-2021-44228) has been disclosed on 9 December 2021 and is already actively being exploited.
Are ATEMPO products affected by this vulnerability?
Investigation has concluded that ATEMPO products are not impacted by the Log4Shell vulnerability.
We have checked the use of the affected software components for all Atempo products. This applies to the entire product range for both current and out-of-date versions.
To learn more about the CVE:
Articles / Posts
- Advisory ID: MIRIA-2021-0001
- Log4Shell vulnerability CVE-2021-44228
- Advisory ID : LINA/ADE-2021-0001
- How Miria distributes Jobs to Datamovers
- Best practices to increase the level of security ADE/LINA
- Restore Miria PostgreSQL DB – Windows
- Restore Miria PostgreSQL DB – Linux
- How to start the catalog maintenance task
- Tina Schedule the catalog maintenance task
- Atempo Licence Manager setup fails on debian 10
- Lina – EN (15)
- Miria – EN (6)
- Tina – EN (13)