Dear Customers and Partners,
We are pleased to announce the availability of Miria 3.15, Atempo’s data management platform, with enhanced features and improved storage capabilities.
To learn more about Miria 3.15 new features, please review our on-demand webinar.
Miria 3.15 New Features
Miria Archiving for Web UI
After migration, backup and successive add-on of the Easy Move feature, archiving is now the fourth service fully manageable from the web interface.
The web interface has been redesigned and reorganized to make user experience easier and more efficient.
With the new web interface, more intuitive and easier to use, Miria administrators can optimize their archive-related activities such as project management, task creation and monitoring, and metadata searching.
This release also makes it easier to perform multi-criteria AND/OR searches. Parameter management is now available in the Web admin.
New storage capabilities
- FastScan capability for DDN’s IntelliFlash
- New support for creating and managing Worm tape media with Miria
- New support for WekaFS, Seagate Lyve cloud
- Updated support for object storages, such as DataCore Swarm and Quantum ActiveScale
- Support for new LTFS version 2.5.1 and new release 5.4 of Sony’s Optical Disk Archive (ODA)
- Ability to replicate object lock between S3 storages
- Support of object lock with Scality’s S3 compatible storage
All customer and partner download (product and documentation) take place via the Customer Portal: https://support.atempo.com
For inquiries concerning customers login and password: firstname.lastname@example.org
Articles / Posts
- PowerShell for Lina 6.0
- Advisory ID : LINA/ADE-2023-0002
- Advisory ID : LINA/ADE-2023-0001
- Time Navigator 4.6.9 Hyper-V Software Alert
- Tina 4.7.1 GA is available !
- Miria install error on a Linux server without X11
- HSS Replication requires attention when upgrading to 5.x
- LINA Agents 5.3.4
- Miria 3.15 GA is available
- Lina Linux agent space issue Tracker.db
- Lina – EN (20)
- Miria – EN (8)
- Tina – EN (17)