Articles / Posts
- Lina 6.1 Controlled Release is available on-demand
- PowerShell for Lina 6.0
- Advisory ID : LINA/ADE-2023-0002
- Advisory ID : LINA/ADE-2023-0001
- Time Navigator 4.6.9 Hyper-V Software Alert
- Tina 4.7.1 GA is available !
- Miria install error on a Linux server without X11
- HSS Replication requires attention when upgrading to 5.x
- LINA Agents 5.3.4
- Miria 3.15 GA is available
- Lina – EN (21)
- Miria – EN (8)
- Tina – EN (17)
Note: Restoration method changed for Miria 2021 R2 (3.14) and later, the below procedure cannot be used for those newer versions.
Tested with Miria 184.108.40.206 installed in folder /Miria on a CentOS 8.4 server.
Standard PostgreSQL port 5433 is used.
Test DB to restore is compressed, named miria-centos8_5433_DATA_Backup.bz2 and located in /root.
Note: this article doesn’t cover the eventual AMM database restore.