Dear Customers and Partners,
We are pleased to announce the General availability of TINA 4.7.1, Atempo’s data protection solution, with enhanced user experience, Microsoft 365 backup and ransomware proof features.
To learn more about Tina 4.7.1 new features, you can watch the launch webinar replay here: Tina 4.7.1 lauch webinar
Tina 4.7.1 New Features
· S3 Object Lock
· Enforced password policy
· Enhanced Microsoft 365 backup
· New backup target
· New Web Ui features
· More compatibilities
Data Immutability with S3 object lock
Tina 4.7.1 brings the immutability of objects saved on S3 storage.
Real anti-ransomware weapon, this new version of Tina offers two immutability modes : Governance or Compliance.
Activated, it is impossible for an attacker to launch malicious encryption of data protected by Tina on an Object S3 storage.
Enhanced Microsoft 365 backup
Improved backup and restore performance, simplified M365 account setup by Tina.
This new version provides better support for M365 applications and allows you to start your M365 backup in only few minutes.
Other new features :
- New password policy
- Enhanced Disk Storage: Use deduplication appliance as backup storage
- Web Ui continues to grow
- Alma Linux 8.5, Rocky Linux 8.5, Oracle Linux 8.5
- Windows Server 2022….
The full version is Tina 4.7.1 P6432
Articles / Posts
- Time Navigator 4.6.9 Hyper-V Software Alert
- Tina 4.7.1 GA is available !
- Miria install error on a Linux server without X11
- HSS Replication requires attention when upgrading to 5.x
- LINA Agents 5.3.4
- Miria 3.15 GA is available
- Lina Linux agent space issue Tracker.db
- Tina ports modification
- Advisory ID: MIRIA-2021-0001
- Log4J / Log4Shell vulnerabilities
- Lina – EN (17)
- Miria – EN (8)
- Tina – EN (17)