Articles / Posts
- Lina 6.1 Controlled Release is available on-demand
- PowerShell for Lina 6.0
- Advisory ID : LINA/ADE-2023-0002
- Advisory ID : LINA/ADE-2023-0001
- Time Navigator 4.6.9 Hyper-V Software Alert
- Tina 4.7.1 GA is available !
- Miria install error on a Linux server without X11
- HSS Replication requires attention when upgrading to 5.x
- LINA Agents 5.3.4
- Miria 3.15 GA is available
- Lina – EN (21)
- Miria – EN (8)
- Tina – EN (17)
Awaiting availability in the new Tina WebUI, you can modify Tina ports using the “old” Web interface on the backup server and propagate the changes to all agents.
WARNING – Be sure all agents are active before changing ports using that method in the catalog.
Of couse, no need to say that no bakup nor restore can be running during the changes.
You must start “Admin App” using electron module to run the old Flash based Web interface
Select the catalog on the left part of the screen
On the bottom right of the page, deploy “Advanced Operations”
There, click on the “Modify Ports“ button
From that point, you can change the ports of Tina !
Again, be sure all agents are active in the catalog prior to change ports and, once changes are done, don’t forget to check the “Propagate to agents“ box before clicking OK