Awaiting availability in the new Tina WebUI, you can modify Tina ports using the “old” Web interface on the backup server and propagate the changes to all agents.
WARNING – Be sure all agents are active before changing ports using that method in the catalog.
Of couse, no need to say that no bakup nor restore can be running during the changes.
You must start “Admin App” using electron module to run the old Flash based Web interface
Select the catalog on the left part of the screen
On the bottom right of the page, deploy “Advanced Operations”
There, click on the “Modify Ports“ button
From that point, you can change the ports of Tina !
Again, be sure all agents are active in the catalog prior to change ports and, once changes are done, don’t forget to check the “Propagate to agents“ box before clicking OK
Articles / Posts
- LINA Agents 5.3.4
- Miria 3.15 GA is available
- Lina Linux agent space issue Tracker.db
- Tina ports modification
- Advisory ID: MIRIA-2021-0001
- Log4J / Log4Shell vulnerabilities
- Advisory ID : LINA/ADE-2021-0001
- How Miria distributes Jobs to Datamovers
- Best practices to increase the level of security ADE/LINA
- Restore Miria PostgreSQL DB – Windows
- Lina – EN (17)
- Miria – EN (7)
- Tina – EN (14)