The catalog maintenace is scheduled to run daily at 12h00
Part of this job is to synchronise catalog and HVDS storage
To avoid interaction of this task with backup/restore operations you might want to changethe schedule or tempoary suspend the task
How to suspend or change the schedule
Controling the cleaning task is done via tunables as seen in the documentation extract below
When you set tunables through the Web Administration, settings are recorded in this file:
• Windows. %TINA_HOME%\Conf\parameters.xml
• macOS. – Unix. $TINA_HOME/Conf/parameters.xml
To set a tunable
1. In the Web Administration, expand your catalog in the Tina Explorer.
2. Expand the Configuration node and click Tunables. The Tunables pane opens.
3. Click New Tunable. The Tunable Creation Wizard opens.
4. Enter the tunable creation parameters. This table describes the parameters available at each successive
step of the Tunable Creation Wizard: